|Tribal Fox cross stitch pattern by Hop Stitch Designs|
I learned a lot by just searching all the different offerings available.The Etsy Studio categories you can click on below are:
- Home &Hobby- home improvement, food, floral, candle making and more
- Jewelry & Beauty-hat making, hair crafts, soap making, face painting, and tattooing
- Paper, Party & Kids- papercraft, party & gifting, kids' crafts
- Sculpting & Forming- pottery, molding & casting, carving, mosaic making,glass art and more
- Sewing & Fiber-besides the obvious, it includes shoemaking and upholstery
- Visual Arts-dyeing, batik, printmaking, photography, painting, calligraphy and more
- Projects- a variety of projects, time required and skill level for each.
|Says Teal cotton duck fabric, Anna Tere Designs|
|MiniMushrooms grouping of Riley Blake designs is one of many fabrics she offers.|
|Squirrel design just one of many offered by Earth Grown Crayons.|
|Gold plated charms in the shape of Conch Sea Shells|
|Jewelry saw and blades for the budding jewelry maker.|
|TC Witchcraft Factory hand carved this Running Puppy rubber stamp.|
|Crafterall offers high quality paper scraps leftover from her paper projects that may be perfect for|
your next paper projects.
The Projects section was really fun to explore. They show a project and all the steps to make one yourself. What's really easy is they round up all the materials from various Etsy shops so you can order all or part of what you need in one step.
How to Make a Paper Flower Spring Wreath
It's worth your time to explore what's available online in the new Etsy Studio.