Friday, September 11, 2015

HandmadeMN Fun Friday Finds ~ Quick Change


by Mollie
mollieMYDESIGN
 
 
While I am a bit sad that summer seems to have left us for this year (and quite quickly I might add), there are many things that I am looking forward to this fall: 
  • The leaves changing color
  • Wearing jeans and sweatshirts.
  • The smell of burning leaves.
  • High school football.
  • Corn mazes.
  • Apple crisp and hot apple cider.
  • Playing in the leaves with my kids.
I am also enjoying perusing all the lovely gift and home décor ideas that members of our team have created in the fall spirit and colors. They are the highlight of today's Fun Friday Finds!
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODczOTA3M3wyNzI1MjQxOTE5/handmademn-fun-friday-finds-quick-change
{Click above image = go to treasury!}
 
What are some of your favorite things about fall? I'd love to hear!
 

0 comments: