Friday, March 27, 2015

HandmadeMN Fun Friday Finds ~ Until We Meet Again

by Mollie
mollieMYDESIGN

I unfortunately had the displeasure of recently departing from the Hawaiian Islands. If life had allowed, I would have stayed MUCH longer! (It had been about 30 years since I had been there last. And I will tell you this: I will not let another 30 years pass before I go back.)

It was truly a memorable vacation and I feel so fortunate to have been able to take in as many sights, sounds, tastes and experiences that I did in my too short amount of time there. Oh the smell of plumeria and hibiscus, the fruity drinks with umbrellas with the ocean waves as a backdrop, the bike down Haleakala, Pearl Harbor, snorkeling Molokini, the aerial tour of Kauai, Mama's Fish House...truly amazing.

As you can probably tell, I am missing Hawaii as I eagerly await the snow to disappear from my yard now. So to cheer myself up and bring back some wonderful memories, I created this week's treasury.

I say, "Until We Meet Again!"

 
A Hui Hou Kakou
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODczOTA3M3wyNzI0ODE3OTEx/handmademn-fun-friday-finds-a-hui-hou
{Click the image to be taken to the treasury and the shops featured.}
 
Have you been to Hawaii? If so, what are some of your favorite memories, things to do or places to go? (I'm planning my next visit already!)

0 comments: