Sunday, November 2, 2014

HandmadeMN Fun Friday Finds ~ All Hallow's Eve Aftermath

by Mollie
mollieMYDESIGN

Halloween - October 31. The day came and went. Here it is Sunday, November 2 and I realize I completely missed my day to post, even though I had it all laid out last week, ready to go. Oy.

For those of you that observe or participate in the chaos that is Halloween, I hope you had an enjoyable and safe day and night. Perhaps you have recovered from your festivities today and are ready to get into the swing of the upcoming holidays?

How about taking a moment to peruse some goodies I located; add them to your holiday décor for next year's festivities surrounding All Hallow's Eve!

All Hallow's Eve Aftermath
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODczOTA3M3wyNzI0Mzc4ODc1/handmademn-fun-friday-finds-all-hallows

{Click on the image above to be taken to the treasury and the shops featured.}


Here's hoping you all had a nice October and that November brings you much for which to be thankful.

0 comments: