Friday, April 4, 2014

HandmadeMN Fun Friday Finds ~ Can't Buy Me Love

By Mollie
mollieMYDESIGN

50 years ago today (April 4, 1964) the Beatles single "Can't Buy Me Love" hit #1. It stayed there for five weeks. It was recorded in Paris (known by many as the City of Love) in January of that year.

http://www.qxl.no/pris/musikk-cd-vinyl/vinyl/singler-tom-60-tallet/h43-the-beatles-can-t-buy-me-love-7-se-scan/v/an804539742/

Quite a catchy little tune, written by Paul McCartney and John Lennon. Simple lyrics with a lot to say. Sing with me...
"I'll give you all I've got to give, If you say you love me too. I may not have a lot to give, But what I've got I'll give to you. I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love."



Okay, good point. Maybe money can't buy love, but it can buy things that you love to give to those you love.

To commemorate the Beatles' 6th #1 single, I give you today's Fun Friday Finds. I hope you find love in this treasury, or at least in one of the featured shops.

HandmadeMN Fun Friday Finds ~ Can't Buy Me Love

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODczOTA3M3wyNzI1OTAzNzk4/handmademn-fun-friday-finds-cant-buy-me
{Click on the image above to be taken directly to the Etsy treasury and the shops included.}
Share the love!

Enjoy!

0 comments: