Friday, January 31, 2014

HandmadeMN Fun Friday Finds ~ Not Your Average Winter Whites

By Mollie
mollieMYDESIGN

I remember when I was working in the corporate world, one of my favorite times of year was winter, especially so I could wear my big chunky warm sweaters and my favorite fancy winter whites. I don't have too many corporate clothes anymore, but I still love winter whites. Such pretty, varied shades of white that can be included in the range of winter whites and it makes such a pretty addition to any home décor as well.

Anyhoo, after yesterday's snow dump, the pretty white snow glistening in the sun today made me reminisce about all my favorite winter whites. I found some amazing treasures for this week's Fun Friday Finds that I think you'll agree certainly fit the bill for today's theme.


HandmadeMN Fun Friday Finds ~ Not Your Average Winter Whites

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODczOTA3M3wyNzIzMDgxOTUx/handmademn-fun-friday-finds-not-your
{Click the image above to visit the Etsy treasury and all the shops featured this week.}

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just can't quite move on from the winter topics, I know. Is it just me or does this winter just seem to be the longest one ever?

0 comments: