Friday, September 13, 2013

Fun Friday Finds ~ Honey, Honey!

 by Mara Olden of Dragonfly Adornments

Honey, honey, how he thrills me. Aha, honey, honey
Honey, honey, nearly kills me. Aha, honey, honey
I've heard about him before,I wanted to know some more And now I know what they mean, he's a love machine Oh, he makes me dizzy!

(Click here to visit the treasury and shops on Etsy)
I fell in love with  ABBA's  Honey, Honey song when I saw the movie, Mama Mia! It was a "girls night out" and we got silly and had an absolute blast. It was way back in 2008, but it still brings up sweet memories for me. Since September is National Honey Month, it seemed apropos to highlight honey, honey colored crafts and honey bees, created by our local HandmadeMN and Minnesota artists. Please visit their shops to see their amazing items.

0 comments: