Mara Olden of Dragonfly Adornments
Congratulations to our latest giveaway winner! Thanks to all who entered and we wish you good luck with this week's giveaway!
|Earrings by Sugar Pine Pottery|
Desi creates functional ceramics, such as mugs, tableware, ornaments and unique jewelry using stoneware clay and fired in a reduction atmosphere causing beautiful variations in the surface of each piece. She created these beautiful handmade ceramic earrings using stoneware with ochre, and then glazed with Tomato Red. The textured clay gives these earrings a unique appearance. The copper ear wires are the perfect complement to the rustic stoneware and are 3.75 cm in length. The earrings are earthy and elegant. Her unique earrings are sure to draw attention as well compliments.
Please make sure you include your email address so we have a way to contact the winner!
How to Enter:
Visit Sugar Pine Pottery, pick your favorite item and leave a comment on this post about it. (Scroll to bottom of post and click on Comments) Please make sure you include your email address so we have a way to contact the winner!
For Bonus Entries:
Please leave each comment in a separate post, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Visit other HandmadeMN team members shops (listed in the sidebar here) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
5. Follow HandmadeMN on twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
6. Become a Facebook Fan of HandmadeMN. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
7. Become a Facebook Fan of Sugar Pine Pottery. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
Contest ends Saturday, August 17th, at 12:00 noon Central. One winner will be chosen by Random.org.
HandmadeMN members are not eligible to win.