Friday, May 31, 2013

Fun Friday Finds ~ Hot for Teacher Gifts!

By Mara Olden of Dragonfly Adornments
 
My younger son absolutely loves school. The other day, when he found out that there were only 9 days of school left, he burst into tears. He cried right there in front of the other students. He said that he didn't expect to feel that way but he did. What a wonderful thing. He loves school and it's because of his teachers. They are there for him. They inspire and encourage him to learn and become a better student.

I will be showing my appreciation to our teachers by giving them a special little gift. I can't spend very much but I want them to know that I appreciate all their hard work. Our HandmadeMN members are creating and selling some fabulous, inexpensive gifts in their Etsy shops. There's so much to choose from. They're selling everything from hand crafted magnets, key chains, earrings, coffee cozy, bookmarks and so much more. All the gifts here, are $20 or under!
 

 
 

0 comments: