Friday, January 4, 2013

HandmadeMN Fun Friday Finds ~ Ring in the New Year!

By Mara Olden of Dragonfly Adornments 

Happy New Year! What is your resolution for the new year? As you can see, I have included a list of some popular resolutions.

  1. Lose Weight
  2. Getting Organized
  3. Spend Less, Save More
  4. Staying Fit and Healthy
  5. Love More
  6. Spend More Time with Family
  7. Buy Handmade (Okay, I added this one! But you really should make this a resolution.)
I read somewhere that 45% of the American population make resolutions for the new year. I am part of that percentage and decided to help others follow through with their personal goals or projects. Ring in the New year with our local handmade products for 2013!

1 comments:

Lori Lee Sampson said...

My resolution... Pay more attention to friends and family on Facebook.