By Jessica of Clay By Clay
Congratulations to our latest giveaway winner! Thanks to all who entered and we wish you good luck with this week's giveaway!
This week's giveaway is from Sonya of Good Egg Girls. Sonya is giving away this fun choker.
Good Egg Girls give their chokers women's names and those names and their meanings serve as inspiration for their accessories. This choker is called Cora and Cora means Serious!
Sonya found new life for a necktie in this unique choker. Sonya describes the design as "a statement piece" and the "perfect marriage of masculinity and femininity of 21st century." The choker is made from a vintage tie, which is 100% silk by Liemandts. The tie is adorned with a hand-sewn, gold-plated hanger and chain. The choker has a silver, medium-sized snap for ease of closure and to change direction. It can be worn with a variety of outfits from dressy to casual. The choker fits a neck size up to 16.5 inches. The width is 1.5 inches and the chain on the hanger adds another 1.75 inches. Wear it and know that there’s not another one like it!
Open to US and interntaional residents.
How to Enter:
Visit the Good Egg Girls shop, pick your favorite item and leave a comment on this post about it. (Scroll to bottom of post and click on Comments)
Please make sure we have a way to contact you!
For Bonus Entries:
Please leave each in a separate comment, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Visit other HandmadeMN team members shops (listed in the sidebar here) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
5. Follow HandmadeMN on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
6. Become a Facebook Fan of HandmadeMN. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
7. Follow Good Egg Girls on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
Contest ends Saturday, November 12, at 12:00 noon Central. One winner will be chosen by Random.org.
HandmadeMN members are not eligible to win. Tweet