By Jessica of Clay By Clay
Congratulations to our latest giveaway winner! Thanks to all who entered and we wish you good luck with this week's giveaway!
This week Ricks Relics is giving away this vintage teapot.
This lovely brown masterpiece of a teapot is 7” tall, and roughly 9” from side to side. It stands on three feet, and has delicate gold, orange and light blue filigree adorning its belly. It is handpainted and sports a metal handle. This model of teapot is from Japan, manufactured in the late 1940’s, early 1950’s. Holds eight cups of tea.
Open to US residents only.
How to Enter:
Visit Ricks Relics and pick your favorite item and leave a comment on this post about it. (Scroll to bottom of post and click on Comments)
Please make sure we have a way to contact you!
For Bonus Entries:
Please leave each in a separate comment, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Visit other HandmadeMN team members shops (listed in the sidebar here) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
5. Follow the Ricks Relics blog. Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
6. Follow HandmadeMN on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
7. Become a Facebook Fan of HandmadeMN. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
8. Become a Facebook Fan of Ricks Relics. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
Contest ends Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 12:00 noon Central. One winner will be chosen by Random.org.
HandmadeMN members are not eligible to win. Tweet