By Michelle of Evie's Tool Emporium
Congratulations to our latest giveaway winner! Thanks to all who entered and we wish you good luck with this week's giveaway!
Today we bring you this great book Creative Bloom: Projects and Inspiration with Fabric and Wire Personal Creativity Package from Jen of Bird From A Wire!
Creative Bloom is Jen's soon to be released book, that has just been published by North Light Books. It's 128 pages of inspirational and encouraging writing, 20+ wire and fabric projects, vignettes on the process of creating some of these projects, as well as some prompts that will help you grow your personal creativity.
The projects range from a sparkling beaded cuff to wall art, to a funky artist's badge, to a truly "inspired" canvas bag. It's art for your home, your studio, and your closet in a range of colors and fabrics.
The Personal Creativity Package
In this very special pre-order package you'll receive from Jen:
* A book signed by the Jen (addressed to the person of your choice)
* Amazingly fun signature packaging
* The wire word "inspire", a small original work of wire art created by Jen!!
This is currently a pre-order package- when the book ships from the publisher in mid-November. If you’d like to purchase your own Personal Creativity Package or would like to see the other options you can do so on Jen's blog. She will receive her copies mid- November as well and will immediately sign, wrap and post all her pre-orders.
The link to her book on Amazon is: Creative Bloom: Projects and Inspiration with Fabric and Wire and they’ve provided the look inside option for it now so if you’d like to take a look.
Open to US and International residents.
Please make sure we have a way to contact you!
For Bonus Entries:
Please leave each in a separate comment, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Visit other HandmadeMN team members shops (listed in the sidebar here) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
5. Follow HandmadeMN on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
6. Become a HandmadeMN Facebook Fan. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
7. Follow Jen's blog Bird From A Wire. Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower.
Contest ends Saturday, November 6th, at 12:00 noon Central. One winner will be chosen by Random.org.
HandmadeMN members are not eligible to win.