By Michelle of Evie's Tool Emporium
Congratulations to our latest giveaway winner! Thanks to all who entered and we wish you good luck with this week's giveaway!
Today we bring you this gorgeous petite fused glass pendant from Michelle of Gotthold Glass Studio!
Petite Fused Glass Pendant
This petite fused glass pendant reminds me of a sunrise! Wisps of pink with a hint of tangerine swirl on a white background in this vibrant piece. This pendant has a lot of visual depth -- the colors are not just on the surface of the pendant, but mixed throughout.
This piece is truly one of a kind, as it's made from a high firing process known as a potmelt. To do this, Michelle places pieces of glass in a flowerpot which she then heats in her kiln until the glass gets so hot that it flows out the hole in the bottom of the pot. The designs and colors of the resulting glass disk are quite unpredictable! Michelle then carefully chooses the most interesting areas of the melt to turn into pendants.
width: 15 mm
height: 25 mm(with bail)
thickness: 7 mm
Open to US residents .
Please make sure we have a way to contact you!
For Bonus Entries:
Please leave each in a separate comment, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Visit other HandmadeMN team members shops (listed in the sidebar here) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
5. Follow HandmadeMN on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
6. Become a HandmadeMN Facebook Fan. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
7. Become Michelle's Facebook Fan. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
8. Follow Michelles's blog Gotthold Glass. Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower.
Contest ends Saturday, September 25, at 12:00 noon Central. One winner will be chosen by Random.org.
HandmadeMN members are not eligible to win.