by Toni of Wild Dog Studio
Congratulations to our latest giveaway winner! Thanks to all who entered and we wish you good luck with this week's giveaway!
Today we bring you this great Paper Mache Apple Paperweight from Sabrina of Riyah-Li Designs ! This art piece is filled with river rocks for weight and layered with heavy duty scrapbook paper mache. It has been hand painted and then finished with a hard coat acrylic sealer for added durability. The stem has been treated with silver leafing. Measures 5 inches from top of stem to bottom of apple.
Open to US and international residents.
Please make sure we have a way to contact you!
For Bonus Entries:
Please leave each in a separate comment, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Visit other HandmadeMN team members shops (listed in the sidebar here) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
5. Follow HandmadeMN on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
6. Become a HandmadeMN Facebook Fan. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
7. Follow Sabrina on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
8. Become Riyah-Li Design's Facebook Fan. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
Contest ends Saturday, June 19, at 12:00 noon Central. One winner will be chosen by Random.org.
HandmadeMN members are not eligible to win.