Monday, March 1, 2010

...a few of my favorite things...



by MemorableMentions

Welcome March! If you are a Minnesotan, you are probably looking forward to a little green right now. It has been a long winter! Check out all these wonderful green items from HandmadeMN team members:

Top Row
Bloom - Fine Silver Cherry Blossom Pendant by claybyclay
Floral Twist Wrist Warmers by FennelStudio
Two Hearted Ale Elm Leaf Earrings by westernartglass
Pair of Mugs by suepariseaupottery

Middle Row

Celtic Nature Spirit handmade soap Patchouli and Basil by sacredsudsSummer's Reflection by OrangeMoonGallery

Bottom Row


4 comments:

Andrea (Sacred Suds) said...

What a beautiful, earthy collection. I love it! Thank you so much for including my Green Man soap :-)

wynzia said...

lovely collection. i'm eyeing that bag by maryellencrafts...gorgeous!

DaMonique said...

Great picks! I really love the Floral Twist Wrist Warmers by FennelStudio- very very cool!

Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

I'm very anxious to start seeing some green outside. In the meantime, it's great to see this beautiful collection. Thanks for including my mugs.