By Toni of Wild Dog Studio
Congratulations to Lynn, last week's giveaway winner! Lynn runs Midnightcoiler on Etsy. Thanks to all who entered and we wish you good luck with this week's giveaway!
Today we bring you a beautiful red coral beaded bracelet from Cheri of From Out of The Cracks. Check out her shop for some beautiful jewelry!
Let Fall begin with this bold red coral and brass bracelet. Hand wrapped brass links bring together coral, bronzite, faceted jasper and brass beads with a red coral pendant. A great vintage bead, lots of detail and charms really bring this piece together. This bracelet has a very unique hammered brass hook and eye clap that will steal your heart. Will fit wrist 6 ¾ to 7 inch.
How to Enter:
Visit Cheri's shop on Etsy, pick your favorite item and leave a comment on this post about it. (Scroll to bottom of post and click on Comments, or just click here.)
Both US and International residents are eligible!
Please make sure we have a way to contact you!
For Bonus Entries:
Please leave each in a separate comment, as each comment is an entry (To qualify for extra entries you must do step one above).
1. Visit other HandmadeMN team members shops (listed in the sidebar here) and leave a comment(s) here with your favorite pieces.
2. Blog about this giveaway with a visible link back to this posting and comment here with a link to your post.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment(s) with a link to your tweet(s).
4. Follow our blog (you want to do this anyway to learn about upcoming giveaways!). Leave a comment here letting us know you are a follower. If you are already a follower, leave a comment anyway, as each comment is an entry.
5. Follow HandmadeMN on Twitter. Comment back here with your Twitter link. Existing followers just leave your Twitter link here.
6. Become a Facebook fan. Comment back here with your Facebook name. Existing fans just leave your Facebook name here.
Contest ends Saturday, September 5th at 12:00 noon Central. One winner will be chosen by Random.org.
HandmadeMN members are not eligible to win