Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School with Handmade Style

It's back to school season, as you can see by all the displays in every store you go to these days. Why not shop handmade for your back to school supplies?

Everyone needs a book bag.








Indigo denim pleated school bag by hippopotamus gifts










Rectangled in red bag by pinswithfury





Or something to keep your pencils in.












One-of-a-kind notebooks for jotting down all those flashes of brilliance.






Red Label Memo Pad by TC Witchcraft Factory
























Mr. Clever Note Pad by Scissor Savvy




And, most importantly, a super cute bag to bring your lunch in.








4 comments:

dinkinflicka said...

I love that lunch sack, so cute! Too bad I have no use for one in collage.

DaMonique said...

This post makes me wish I was going back to school myself... Ahhh well, my kids will be old enough before I know it!

Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

Great collection of back to school items. I love the pencil pouches. thanks

Kellybot said...

I just had to buy Mr. Clever - so cute! Of course, I saw she also has Little Miss Bossy, which probably would've been more appropriate for me.