Monday, July 13, 2009

Writing A Business Plan - Part III

By Michelle of Evie's Tool Emporium


Last month I wrote a brief article about writing a business plan. After I wrote that article I thought about the process of finding a niche. I have read many times that you should do what you love. I agree with this premise, but is this truly the path you should follow? Is this the path to follow for finding your niche?

Sometimes we put the cart in front of the horse. We look at what we love to do and what we have a passion for! Sounds good so far, but is there truly a niche for what we want to do? Or, do we need to modify our plan?

That is where the Small Business Administration can help you. Writing a business plan is a work in process. Finding your niche is a great way to start the process!

0 comments: