Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eight Questions with...Kori

by Kat Lewinski




Meet Kori. Kori lives in the western suburbs of the Twin Cities with her husband & three children. She keeps busy as a stay at home mom and with sewing her own clothing line, Cutiepies Couture. You can find Kori on her website, Cutiepies Couture and her Etsy store, also Cutiepies Couture.

1. What types of items do you sell in your store?
 
Infant and childrens clothing along with baby gear. Also some fun things for adults too.

2. Where do you get your inspiration? 

My kids, friends and family
3. Do you have a specific space where you do most of your work? 

Yes, I have one room that is mainly for business although I am often found cutting and crafting by the kids in other rooms too.

4. When did you first start crafting?

I think I have always been crafty My mom raised me being crafty growing up.

5. Do you do any crafts or art beyond what you sell? 

I do things for gifts and I have lots of projects for my house.

6. What are your favorite places to buy supplies? 

I order online a lot wholesale but I love Joanns because I almost always have a coupon.
7. What is the best thing you've ever done to promote your etsy store? 

I have been featured on blogs and that always helps promote business.

8. What other etsy store(s) do you really like? 

There are so many I love ones that use recycled items.

If you are a member of HandmadeMN & would like to be featured in Eight Questions email me at katbaro at yahoo dot com.

1 comments:

evision said...

i have gone through this blog. nowadays im working from my home as a online businessman. and the above blog is really helpful.

online business